Digital Weighing Scales

gaffa

Was looking around for a set of scales and came across these from TFG

Was very impressed with the price as I have seen them advertised at £34.99

Ok before the comments start such as...why do you need them to measure 110lb...They do measure down to 1 oz so are eminently suitable for the type of fish I might be able to catch.

If I can stop Blanking:grimace:

Digital scales

So far they seem very robust and pretty accurate when tested indoors

Might be worth considering......I will bring them to tomorrows meeting  if anyone wants to check them out

I use digital weighting scales (kept in a sealed bag, works for me) but the big problem I find with them is getting them to lock on a reading when weighting at sea (fish to be returned), the heavier the fish the harder to get a lock. The rocking sea is the problem of course but with digital scales numbers flickering all over the place it's hard to work out reasonable average reading if they won't lock.

Now if there was some digital scales out there which would display an averaged reading I'd buy them.

Surly I can't be the only one to have this problem.

Currently I try to get on a lock on the digitals if no luck I switch to the traditional analogue scales where it's much easier to get reasonable read on fish weight with the needle moving. I go to for middle of the two extremes and take a bit off.