Bob Horne Memorial Flounder Competition

Stuie

Fisheagle will be fishing supporting the RNLI and also the Club Comp. If we are lucky enough to weigh in at Salterns, the presentation starts at 4.30 pm. Could be a bit tight to get to Cobbs for 5 pm. Will contact Neal or Martin if we are going to be a few mins. late. There again, we may not have any thing to weigh in.

Marichelle-  Mick & James ( Non member ) 

Sea Jay- Mike and Clare

Boblin- Colin, Bobi, Peter Russel snr, 

Fisheagle- Allan and Dave L. Probably both Comps

Stingray - Terry and Neal.

Foxy Fisher III - Graham and Mike

Reel Bizzy . Dave Jerry Kev 

Madness - Dean - Martin - room for one other volunteer

Kingfisher - Chris W, Nigel A, Mal T.

Really sorry it has to be individual booking in  not block booking, there is plenty of time to drive round as booking in starts at 0730hrs and start fishing at nine.

I will be at the weigh in and will be happy to phone any results through. Just let me know if that is ok and who to ring.

Hope to see lots of you fishing the open as well as the club match.

Cheers

Colin

Thanks for kind regards chaps, have shown the boss and she said thanks also.

According to the hospital she has a nasty viral infection, can't give her antibiotics, all she can do is rest and drink plenty of fluids !

So I'm just off to Tesco's for ANOTHER bottle of vodka........only joking !:blush:

Thanks again, good luck to all fishing tomorrow.

Chris and Mick

4 hours ago, biggcol said:

Really sorry it has to be individual booking in  not block booking, there is plenty of time to drive round as booking in starts at 0730hrs and start fishing at nine.

I will be at the weigh in and will be happy to phone any results through. Just let me know if that is ok and who to ring.

Hope to see lots of you fishing the open as well as the club match.

Cheers

Colin

Hi Colin

Thanks for that and yes please to help our members weigh in on both comps if you could phone any recorded results from our member to either Neil (who may be busy on the scales) on 07850998408 or me on 07771 748486

Thanks

Rules for the RNLI open are the same 3 hooks between two rods. 

‘Anyone fishing both comps, I will phone your results through to Martin so weigh in with us at Salterns you can bring your boat in for the weigh in. Good luck to all fishing see you all tomorrow.