Friday trip

Maverick Martin

Never " pulled a sicky " in my life Mick !

This is the first job I've had where I get paid for being off.

I dare not take time off as they put points against you when the redundancies come around.

Redundancies seems to be more fun than golf to OUR gaffers ! :(

Β 

Looked like a lovely day to be out though. Let's see how the boys did on their day out ! :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

A good day out on Madness. A lazy start for the 9.30 bridge and then to a point half way between the Needles and Old Harry. It was whiting from thre first baits down - nothing else could get a look in apart from three or four dogs. The whiting were of good size upto 3lb so a few for the pot. We stopped fishing for them but stll they came in on big baits and size 8/0's.

A great boat and skipper and a good day weather-wise - thanks Martin

Thanks for the company Stuie you're welcome back anytime.

Β 

Weather was great except for the biting wind.Β  Never caught so many whiting, there must have been squillions down there.

Β 

All in all a good day to be out but I haven't many more days until Madness is hauled out and the annual clean up beginsΒ :sleepy:

Cheers Dave, if I see you when I am helping Martin I will pop over and give you some adviceπŸ€”πŸ€”

It is a family club so best go no further you old badger!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ€£πŸ€£

Just need to remember what goes around comes around😜😜😜

And you have never invited me on your Breaksea beautyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚