Warrior Pro Angler

SeanAllen

Thanks for the welcome lads,

When I brought my Orkney a few years ago. I was disappointed that the plotter, fish-finder and radio seemed to have been fitted in the most convenient way for them to fit it rather than making the helm tidy and easy to use. I'm determined to get it right this time! I'm going for a Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro and a Ray 52 VHF (with built in GPS) because last time getting three different makes to talk to each other was a nightmare. I've chosen my engine a Yamaha 70 with hydraulic steering and a SS prop. I plan on Lenco trim tabs with a Mente Marine auto-controller, as I had Mente Marine on "Minston" my Orkney.

Trying to sort out who to get to do the fitting now, I'm looking for all Yam steering and controls so it'll all work together.

I'll keep you posted, any advise or contacts would be great.

Sean

• 2 months later...

Sean beware my boat was meant to be finished last April, hopefully getting end of February 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈Sure you will be fine, exciting times😀😀😀 just don’t tell anyone at the club if it is late, they all enjoy reminding you “got your boat yet?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...