New member Vince Vee Gee

Vince Vee Gee

I'd like to introduce myself to the club.  My name is Vince and my boat is Vee Gee, therefore "Vince Vee Gee", I enjoyed meeting some of you at the May 3rd.  My boat is a Linder Arkip, which is a 15' aluminium speedboat set up for fishing, with a 40hp Yamaha outboard.  It is moored on the Thames, but I would like to bring down to Poole and get some fishing done with it, preferably, but not exclusively, with some lures.  I would be very grateful if anybody would let me come with them, on their boat, so I might start to learn the right way to do things!!  Eventually I'd like to be able to bring my boat down on its trailer and perhaps meet up with other boats, to catch some fish, and learn where the best and safest marks might be!

Any tips or information on the best places to launch the boat, and leave the car and trailer would be gratefully received

Are there any saltwater lure fans who would be prepared to share some of their expertise and point me in the right direction?

Thanks , in advance, for your assistance

Vince