Nearly Ready for Cobbs

Brian

Brian , did you have to scuff the hull up to apply the ant-foul or can it be primed on a smooth gel-coat ?

just thinking about doing the same but I was wondering what the reverse process would be like, (re-sale price etc) :(

my previous warrior had been anti-fouled and it was a blooming nightmare getting the hull clean again.

good luck on Megabytes  new home,

Gary

Gary.

Thinking of coming to Cobb's ?

Or

Staying over Christchurch way.

Pluses & minuses for trailer & pontoon but Jacqui hates all the " getting ready " before we can go out.

If I was on a pontoon I'd get out a lot more but you need to get the use to justify the cost.

Decisions  . . . . . decisions . . . . 

Good to see you're still about ! ! ! ;)

Jim

I'm still about jim,

I've been at rocky dry stack for nearly 2yrs now, its ok there but like Brian says it would be nice to get out in the evenings at short notice,

also they close at xmas so you have to make a decision to leave it on the pontoon or not  :unsure: .

Its just a big step to anti-foul or not (pontoon berthing forever or not) :ph34r:

why don't you try at rocky for 1yr and see how you get on ? call the expense an adventure and it won't hurt so much  :huh:

when am i gonna see you out there ? lots of plaice at the moment close enough for you

Gary

Hi Gary

I got them to pop me in the water so I could mark the water line. I then masked 1.5 ins above the marks and sanded it to give a key.

Then painted with Primcon and 2 coats of Interspeed Ultra 2.

I used Trilux on the lower part of the engine bracket and trim tabs. Then "Echo Transducer Antifoul" on the transducer.

• 2 weeks later...