Joining the club

Tarlach.

Good idea Neil, the site contacts are worth the money, besides if you need a vhf license or want to do any courses we contribute and you get some of your membership money back. We have contacts over your way for training. Let me know.

Good idea Neil, the site contacts are worth the money, besides if you need a vhf license or want to do any courses we contribute and you get some of your membership money back. We have contacts over your way for training. Let me know.

Thanks Mal, VHF is something I have always wanted to do but never got round to it, now I am kitting out a keeper boat I should do it really!

Then maybe my day skipper next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Neil

I've sent you a Membership Enquiry Reply Pack by pm.

It wouldn't let me attach the Membership Form as it's a Word file, so I'll email that as soon as I have your address, or you can download it from the Home page.

Regards

Brian

Form sent.

Neil for your info, the VHF license is mandatory, all users of a vhf radio should have one. You can then obtain an mmsi number to install in your DSC radio which in an emergency when using the red DSC button will identify your vessel to the coastgaurd.

The license is also useful when travelling in the boat to other marinas as Id and as a bonafide boater.