Is the club for members based nearer Weymouth?

Guest BeerMonkey

Guest BeerMonkey

Hi,

Thinking about joining the club.

Recently brought a 15' Dory with a friend, are there many PBSBAC members that fish out of Weymouth / Portland? I live half way between Weymouth and Poole, but find it much easier to get on the water from the Weymouth slipways so always end up over there, but not sure if there's an equivalent to PBSBAC out that way that I could contact for advice?

We'd like to buddy up for some fishing trips / find out tips on marks / where to fish and could post reports.

I do fish on a friends boat out of Poole so if this was the case joining here would be ideal.

Regards,

Sam

Sam,

We have and had members all over the UK - the Club promotes safe boating and angling techniques.

The area of our "waters" is St Catherine's to Portland Bill and south to northern France. Here we can fish comps, fish of the month prizes etc. Outside of this area the only comp that counts in the boat species hunt. 

This doesn't stop many members fishing outside of the "waters" and shared knowledge often can be used anywhere.

A number of trailer boats fish weymouth or larger boats travel round the corner or spend a night over that way.

Jump in and fill your boots!

Rob

Yes welcome to the club

Come and join us at a monthly meeting and meet the guys and gals

We usually get 35 - 55 members attending

With boats and fishing in common there is never a shortage of things to chat about

Location of meeting on front page of website

Look forward to seeing you

Tony