Boat Show

gjb

I too was rather taken by the Parkers.

In the end I thought one of these:

http://www.beneteau.co.uk/Motorboats/Barracuda/Barracuda-7

would suit me better.

Jacqui said " oh yes - - - - and where are you going to live ?  "     ( I suppose that means no ! )

Anyway - - - - well done Graham. !  ;)

You know the time will pass very slowly until you take delivery.  :)

Enjoy.

Jim

some of the spec

Fitted with the awesome Mercury Verado 200hp engine, she will provide lots of pleasure for all the family

Mercury Verado 200hp * *Sea Toilet with Holding Tank & Pump Out * Fridge
Bow Thruster * Lowrance HDS-7 Touch,Fushion Stereo, Link-5 VHF Radio * Windlass with Remote Control * Side Deck Benches with Cushions * Cushions for Aft Benches * Portholes * Extra House Battery * Opening Roof * Stove

Data:
Length: 7.69M
Beam: 2.5M
Draft: 0.34M
Weight: (without engine) 1850kg
Water Capacity: 40L
Fuel Capacity: 230L
Max Engine: 250hp
RCD/Classification: B/C

5 Year Hull Warranty
2 Year Fixtures & Fitting Warranty
5 Year Engine Warranty

but it will be a 12 ins plotter and shore power plus batt charger

Sam what were you thinking doing that!

That's a great spec boat nice.

I was there last week. I took a look at the Targa's and there was Sweet Chariot looking as good as new. Very nice Oli first time I've seen it. Had a right old nosy round. They have done a fantastic valeting job for you

I took a look at the Targa's and there was Sweet Chariot looking as good as new. Very nice Oli first time I've seen it. Had a right old nosy round. They have done a fantastic valeting job for you

It's because he hasn't used it yet! Well, maybe once but the lavender and camomile hand soap with matching hand cream soon cleans these men up!

I really should fit a sink on JoJo!

Had a great 2 days Tue/Wed including overnight stay at a hotel next door with the Mrs. Very civilised, with Jason Donovan at the next breakfast table too!

Collected lots of brochures and resisted temptation, but only for a day or two....... off to Cannes in the morning to look at something 40' long and shiny...... excited. Watch this space

Sam what were you thinking doing that!

That's a great spec boat nice.

I was there last week. I took a look at the Targa's and there was Sweet Chariot looking as good as new. Very nice Oli first time I've seen it. Had a right old nosy round. They have done a fantastic valeting job for you

Very glad to hear it as there was a bit of a rush emptying everything off for them to borrow it back as we'd been out bassing the day before - they managed to get rid of the mackerel guts then!

Had a great 2 days Tue/Wed including overnight stay at a hotel next door with the Mrs. Very civilised, with Jason Donovan at the next breakfast table too!

Collected lots of brochures and resisted temptation, but only for a day or two....... off to Cannes in the morning to look at something 40' long and shiny...... excited. Watch this space

Blimey Duncan !

That'll cost a lot in GIN ! :D