Week off

iansimpson63

I will try - attempt to get something sorted out for you Ian, no promises , depends on work situation . I am more than happy to show you how it's not done !!!
No money required on my boat , just smiley faces and a sence of humour plus constant taking the piss is mandatory

Hooky,

I am a shy timid creature that has never taken the piss out of anyone, I will however try and learn the art prior to coming aboard. Humour is another thing that I struggle with but I will try this as well.

I will watch the Labour comedy duo of Blair and Brown, they really knew how to take the piss and their economic policies were hilarious.

Cheers Ian

Tony,

Alan and I are available and I would like to take you up on the crew once we see what Hooky comes up with.

Latte de Frappe in the flask on standby.

Cheers Ian

Well that's that then ; sorry but you will not be having the pleasure of a day out on the most luxurious boat in the PBSBO! Shame as I needed a nice couple of strong chaps supply some fresh ground bait : still Tony will look after you two , he even supply's champagne & strawberries etc !

Hooky I would still like to join you on your esteemed boat, I was merely pimping myself when Tony provided further opportunities.

Wednesday is the best day for me as Cerrie has managed to arrange more meetings than George Michael in a public toilet.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hooky,

I am a shy timid creature that has never taken the piss out of anyone, I will however try and learn the art prior to coming aboard. Humour is another thing that I struggle with but I will try this as well.

I will watch the Labour comedy duo of Blair and Brown, they really knew how to take the piss and their economic policies were hilarious.

Cheers Ian

Tony,

Alan and I are available and I would like to take you up on the crew once we see what Hooky comes up with.

Latte de Frappe in the flask on standby.

Cheers Ian

Hi Ian

I am not on my boat this week

I am out with Neal Tomorrow and  deputy Chairman on Thurs

Tony