Contact by phone

Guest Jon

Hi I need to talk to some on the phone regarding many questions. I have my own boat and have been fishing in the harbour but caught nothing more than a crab!!!

I can join asap but I'm looking at doing some fishing on Saturday.

Hi I've got a bayliner 14ft with anew outboard and as for my fishing gear well it's all cheap nothing expensive been fishing a few times on als spirit from Weymouth is anyone out on Saturday fishing?

Hi Jon.

Why Don't you get yourself in Portland harbour.Plenty to fish for in there.just need to do a bit of research.you have a wreck next to the Sir Tristram.(Starboard Side).The wreck of the Hood in the South Entrance.Line your drifts up so you come through the entrance.Fair few pollack on there.Reef at Sandsfoot castle.Or why not Get yourself some live Prawns fished on a 6-8ft . 10lb snood connected to a bubble float you will pick up the schoolie Bass.Or drift in the small race towards the Entrance to the fleet.12g Black Minnow will pick you up a few fish.Drift Starboard side of the pole on a flooding Tide.I hope that Helps you a bit.I think there might be a few boats going out Saturday.