club question

Bramble banker

Q&A ...

1.Is this club members only? I'm new to the site and looking to join the pbsbac when I get my boat down. May/June.

2. What is the approximate date?

Yes this comp is for club members only.

The parts of the website you can see are for anybody to view and as you have found out certain areas are open for website members to contribute in.

If you were to join the club properly you would then have access to other areas not visible to none club members you would also be able to take part in competitions and social activities.  Our club year begins at our agm in April however you can join at any point during the year and as our comps etc are now over for this year if you were to join now your renewal wouldn't  be due until April 2015

You can join online at http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/topic/7703-join-the-club-or-renew-your-membership-here/ using paypal.

Martin

Hi Bramble Banker.

If you drop me an email, I'll send you an Information Pack by return.

You're welcome to come along to the next meeting, which is at Parkstone Trades and Labour Club this Thursday (we meet first Thursday of each month). People start arriving from about 19:30 for a 20:00 start.

Cheers

Brian

brunyard@Hotmail.com