Stolen Engines

derek

Just heard via another club member (James Morgan), who was one of the 7 who had an engine stolen, that the police have recovered 7 outboards in the north of england. So far they haven't confirmed they are ours, but the descriptions appear match.

Watch this space.

Just had confirmation that police have recovered our engines in Lincolnshire. No information yet as to their condition. smile.gifsmile.gif

So.

The next time you see a Bobby - - - - Wish him a good day and be proud of the good old english Bobby. wink.gif

Jim

Well that would be a result I think. Let's hope they are not damaged and the insurance will pay for refit and making good.

I seriously hope this means those responsible have been collared ready for locking up!

Best of luck to you all.

Well that would be a result I think. Let's hope they are not damaged and the insurance will pay for refit and making good.

I seriously hope this means those responsible have been collared ready for locking up!

Best of luck to you all.

I asked if they caught anyone, no info yet.

Excellent news Brian! I am sure you will be able to have the cowling resprayed and anything else made good by the insurance!

Hope it allows you all to get back on the water again soon!

Now to take the barstewards to court to get your excess back!

Rob

So is Turlin Moor and Liverpool back in the frame ?

Or have I still got it wrong ??

On this occasion it would seem so

Fantastic news Brian. Lets hope they are not damaged and you can get back afloat real soon.

Edited by Little Sal

Excellent news Brian! I am sure you will be able to have the cowling resprayed and anything else made good by the insurance!

If the cover is damaged, I shall try to get a new one off the insurance as there wasn't a mark on it before.

Really pleased. It still doesn't make up for all the aggro and stress you have had to endure plus loss of boat etc. I was very concerned about cut backs in the Marine Police and it's possible demise which was hinted at during the last Club Meeting. Surely, given the importance of boats and boating to the local economy and the Marine Industry as well as Tourism etc. this should be something all local stakeholders should be fighting to support and retain?

• 1 month later...