Big Huss

JIMBOB

James

Your half way there. Store picture to a host ie our photo gallery or photobucket as you have. Open the picture wherever it is stored and right click then scroll down to the full url/address which will end in .jpg Do not use the url at the top of the page (as you did here). In the post you're creating click the img button then paste the url in there and that is pretty much it.

Martin

Martin when I right click on the image I dont get ant adress that I can copy and the one at the bottom of the page comes up ..Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed?

Its a shame they do not fight until they get into the boat[/quote

]

I agree in deep water with a pound of lead ,Try them in 30ft of water on light gear Charlie The fight went I think its a good bass....as in ran down tide ..no small conger as it thumped about under the boat ... no Huss!! as it swam uptide !! tongue.gif

James

Martin when I right click on the image I dont get ant adress that I can copy and the one at the bottom of the page comes up ..Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed?

Sorry James my fault:

Right click on the image then click on properties the address url is in there

Martin