Hello again!

Osprey

Hello all,

After a year or so of lapsed membership (and lapsed fishing!) I'm back.

My New Year resolution "to get out more" is working so far and if I get out tomorrow on my third January trip as planned, I will have done as many trips this year already as I did all of last year! I'll let you know how I get on.

Great to be back, and I look forward to catching up on all the Club news, but I've already see you've had some great catches.

Martyn

Thanks Martin.

I agree, so I gave myself the ultimate ultimatum - Use it or lose it!

It's not that I don't love it, but other things kept getting in the way. But I've got my priorities right now.

I'll give you a shout tomorrow (in between landing fish for my crew!)

Channel 6?

Martyn

Hope you guys are all planning an Alderney trip later in the year?  Haven't been yet myself but would be up for it if there is a cunning plan.

Paul

Hi Paul

Good to hear from you again have a look Here

Martin

Hi Martin,

Many thanks for the heads up on t'other thread, I will see what goes on but it is likely that my new boat won't be away from Falmouth until after the WSF meeting in early June.

Seems a bit daft to fetch it back East then go back to Falmouth for the meet if it already down there.

Paul

Blimey Paul

I thought you had just re engined that one mate.

Nice to hear from you

If you can not make the Alderney trip we are also looking at one later in the summer to Cherbourg

biggrin.gif

Charlie

Yes Charlie, have just re-engined the QS620 with a 115hp Optimax so that is the trailer boat well and truly sorted, the new one is to go on dry stack at Portland.

Between middle of June and September I'll be looking to find a berth a bit further East so maybe Poole/Lymington/Southampton way. Once the poxy olympics are out of the way it can go to Portland.

Know anywhere around the Poole area that do reasonable mooring rates? wink.gif

Apols for hijacking the OP's thread by the way, just sort of developed unsure.gifblink.gifrolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

Well we went and gone and done it, now the owner of a tidy Orkney 24 Pilothouse.

A few images on the WSF board for anybody interested:

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/show...980655-New-Boat

Hope to catch up with you guys at some stage this year.

Going to be interesting when two white hulled 24's get together, both named Osprey!

Maybe that will make a few of the heavy drinkers do a double take? wink.gif)))

Paul