The Birth of Manta Ray

Tomo

Well Lads,

The new boat Manta Ray ....is on its way biggrin.gif .....Just a few pics of the build...

She's now undergoing the fit out, a few more weeks, then sea trials....I'm now pacing up and down the floor boards!....with a lot lighter wallet sad.gif

Manta Ray

Tomo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads,

Thank's for the encouragement!!!!........Just soooooo hope it does what it says on the packet unsure.gif

Lots of D&D on the 1st UK outboard version.....with a lot of input from SA...to them its a walk in the park!.......With regards to the addition of foils... as far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out blink.gif

Tomo wink.gif

.........."  ..But I'll be looking for a chef....Just like Charlies got wink.gif "..

.....you could always invite me for that role !!  .....and I'm local !!  biggrin.gif

Alun

Alun,

Thats fine but don't you only cook fish?!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Tomo

I cook da beef steak, venison and duck but fillet da fish and boil the crusties............. biggrin.gif

any good...... huh.gif

cool.gif

You'll do for me, man......Can ya man make da rum punch as well?..plenty caribian spice on da beef steak for me and luv the jerk duck.... biggrin.gif

Tomo

Isn't duck jerking against the law blink.gif ??

'n yep I can do the spice thingy as well. Me chilli plants are just baring fruit. I have the Thai hot. Jalapenos and Bird Eye.

I'd be happy to crew for you any time Tomo, I'll even bring mi own little French jiggley things wink.gif

Enjoy your boat chap - she looks ace.

• 5 months later...

Where is she Al?

Are you getting her back for Xmas so you can do a floating Santa Clause grotto on her for the kids of Christchurch?

HoHoHo,

Rob

Still up in Essex.... Now.....It's all down to the foils........Hope Santa doesn't keep me waiting ohmy.gifhuh.gif

user posted image

I know what I've got for Xmas.....not sure what to get Mrs T..... maybe a box of Choc's unsure.gif

Tomo biggrin.gif

Edited by Tomo