Martin.C

Hi Martin

Welcome to the best fishing club in the South.

Ask away any questions good or silly, we all have to start somewhere, and I am sure you will get a good response.

We all use Ch 6 on the VHF when out and about so listen in and chat away.

If you need any courses, just ask me as I can normally arrange them with discounts.

Stay safe

Dave

cool.gif

Welcome Martin, you've made a great decision to join the club. I only joined a few months ago, but if the welcome you recieve is anything like the one the members have given me, you'll quickly realise just how good it is.

Advice and support available and offered is second to none, and not forgetting the banter of course which is guaranteed to keep your feet firmly on the ground.

Stuie

Martin,

Welcome to the club, and whilst we are on the subject..........

Hello all, I should of introduced myself ages ago, so, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

I have been among you on the bream and winter cod grounds listening to the chat,

watching JV catch all those bream, [ Adam would not divulge his secret bait....]

Anyway, see you out there sometime and we,ll have a chat.

Tight lines

MICK

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all for your welcome messages,I came to the monthly meeting 2nd june and very much enjoyed all the banter ! Also the lesson on the buoyed anchor was excellent, so i brought a ring and triangle thingy from mike on the night who makes them himself for

Edited by BRANCO

Hi Martin

Do be careful when using the Alderney anchor lifting system especialy if you are on your own or with crew who have do not have experiance of this.

If you need a hand give me a call and I am sure we can meet up very soon.

Mobile 07581 717211

Try it out in calm waters first away from boats and buoys, the harbour is a good place to start.

Dave

cool.gif