Well at last Matt brought home his welding machine and we set about strengthening the boat trailer by adding a couple of 50mm box sections from the axel frame to the centre spine. This makes it look like the letter A.
With snow flurries and the cold wind we managed to get it all sorted.
I also emptied the boat of rain water which was good, not that there was a lot in there consodering the amount of rain we have had lately.
The boat needs a good wash down and polish to get the winter grime off her then get the towbar fitted and we should be ready to launch her again, it's only been nearly 12 months since she was last in the water.